The key to bird control is to keep them from landing on your buiilding in the first place. Wether you have a bird problem on your roof, over your doors or windows Wheeler's can solve that problem!
Wheeler's Bird and Pigeon control services use bird spikes and/ or pigeon netting as a bird deterrent and bird repellent. This is the only true, solution to your problem.
REMOVAL AND CLEAN UP OF BIRD DROPPINGS
There are health hazards associated with bird droppings. Most often they are exaggerated but nevertheless, large populations of roosting them may present the risk of disease to people. The most serious health risk arises from disease organisms that grow in the nutrient rich accumulations of bird droppings, feathers and debris under roosts. Also, birds carry external parasites and even bird bed bugs that can invade buildings, bite or irritate people. Removal of nests and roosting sites is necessary to eliminate potential problems. If there is small accumulation of droppings from a few birds, it can be cleaned up with soap and water but for large quantities of bird droppings contact Wheeler's Pest Control.
Cleanup should be done by WHEELER'S PEST CONTROL
- We wear a respirator that can filter particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- We wear disposable protective gloves, hat, coveralls and boots.
- During the cleanup, seal heating and cooling air ducts or shut the system down.
- Moisten the droppings with a Disinfectant to keep spores from becoming airborne and keep them wet.
- Put droppings into sealed plastic garbage bags 3 mil thick.
- When finished and while still wearing the respirator, remove protective clothing and place it in a plastic bag.
- Modify the structure to prevent birds or bats from reestablishing the roost.